Happy 20 Months, Buddy!
Fun facts for month twenty:
Eating: 3 meals a day, 1-2 snacks (he will eat any time you offer him food)
Sleeping: all night, two naps a day (although headed toward 1 nap)
Diapers: size 4
Clothing: 12-18 months, 18 months
What's new for month twenty:
- He says, "hold this", "awesome!", "egg", "yogurt", "toast", "flower", "bowl", "cracker", "goldfish", "spoon"
- He can feed himself with a spoon pretty well. We have wasted a lot of yogurt learning this task! He even likes to pick up peas, put them on his spoon, and eat it.
- He is very opinionated about his food.
- He is very loving.
- He is good with a fork, but not as good with the spoon (it seems a will power issue rather than a motor skills issue because sometimes he can do it)
- His favorite game is saying, "I love you TOOOOO" which is precious
- His hair is growing crazy fast and is already needing a second haircut
- He likes to make his sister laugh by being silly
- He is adventurous
- He is still afraid of dogs
- He loves to run and saying "NUNNING!" while he goes - the same goes for jumping "JUMP JUMP JUMP!"
- He is cuddly and loves his mommy and daddy, he loves all of his family
- He likes to scribble (he could do it before, but now he actually likes it)