Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures anyone?

Well I have had a wonderful/weekend!

Last week I had my bridal portraits taken by the incredibly talented Hillary Anne and I had a blast. With the help of my mom, we carried my wedding dress all over downtown Fort Worth. My arms were definitely sore. I loved getting my hair done, having mom do my make up and all those fun things, but nothing quite matched the reaction of all the people we met downtown! People were so friendly, coming over to talk to us and complimenting my dress. It was so fun to interact with so many people! Once a bus pulled over and opened their doors to talk to me! I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out.

This weekend Cal and I took some engagement photos! They were done by one of my favorite people Lindsey Marette - if you want to see them just go here. Let us know which one is your favorite!

I also took the advice of my sister, Lindsey, and made a fall wreath. She inspired me. Cal has promised to post the picture of the wreath on our apartment door very soon. (Slash after he gets back from training this week)

I hope y'all are having a great week! This was my study break, so I'm back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment