Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shower Month

We have had three different showers this month (one of a more scandalous variety) and they were all quite lovely! Here is just a small recap:


Halloween Girly Party
We had all the girls come as their favorite leading lady from a movie and it turned out great!

I loved being Belle (Joanna Jones made the lovely dress I was wearing) and seeing how everyone dressed, plus we had so much hanging out, playing games, and opening presents! I had to guess who bought me what gift, so hard!!

Then we had the first bridal shower in Fort Worth! The sweet Jennifer Hughens as well as 7 other wonderfully generous ladies hosted this party. I got to see so many sweet people that I hadn't seen in ages and have lots of wonderful conversations. We had petite fours (love!), punch in champagne glasses, sausage balls (mmmm), and lots of other goodies. The next shower we had was in Clinton, Mississippi! I got to meet so many people that had meant a lot to Cal and his family throughout his life. They all seemed like such sweet people and I look forward to getting to know them better. There were 13 hostesses all of whom did an amazing job putting together a beautiful shower. The cake was incredible!! (pictures to come) It was in the shape of a purse, shoes, and a shoe box. How fun!

Upon request (love you Lindsey!) I am posting some pictures of a few of the gifts we have received so far:





















These are just a few of the many generous gifts we received!
Love and Thanks,
Claire (and Cal)







No comments:

Post a Comment