Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's A Whole New World


Life is beginning to get more normal, I think. I mean I'm relatively sure that driving to and from another state to go to school once a week isn't normal, but it's getting as normal as possible in the present circumstances. I am including some pictures of my favorite cooking experiences!
Belgian waffles with our new waffle maker! (Thanks ladies for the awesome gift! We enjoyed it and the waffles were still good frozen and reheated)
This is the chicken pot pie that I made- I even made the crust from scratch. Of course it was pre-job so I had a little more time to cook dinner. It was also pre-running so we ate immediately when Cal got home, now we wait until after we run. Signing up for the half marathon was a bad idea because, thank you wedding, we had no time to train before recently and we are not going to be able to get quite up to the mileage in time.

We even put this buffet together and it was a good time. Who knew I was handy?

3 comments:

  1. YUM!!! Can I eat at your house? The food looks so good...Claire the homemaker...nice job!
    When and where are you guys running the half marathon? So sweet that you go run together...Sam and I tried that...yeah don't think our marriage could have survived us continuing it! haha! we need to work out WITHOUT each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! You're making good memories...cooking for him, running together, etc. Glad you're enjoying married life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I love that buffet! I already knew you were handy (remember when you put together our stroller?!?)

    ReplyDelete