Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Rough Week

Well I can honestly say that this has been a very rough week now that it is over. So excuse me for a moment while I complain, feel free to skip to the end of this post where it gets more happy.

I have been sick twice this week (who knew that was possible) and am still facing that fun little piece of nausea.

I have had mountains of homework/reading to be done and no time to do it.

My job gives me endless amounts of paper cuts.

My grandmother was very very sick (and has now passed).

My family, especially mother, is hurting.

Several of my friends' family members have died this week.

It's been rough.

On the other hand...

God is still good, sovereign, and listening to my prayers.

God is using my job and the many tragedies to open doors to encourage people and to share His good news.

I am beginning to make closer friends and have a mentor who are helping me see God working in all things.

My husband has been very sweet to help me feel better and to take care of me.

Looking forward to a hard week this week again, but God will take care of us and will hold us together so that the weeks following will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Understand all of this Claire. Praying for grace for you.

    ReplyDelete