Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New shoes, Old friends, and Present cooking

Beware - This post is FULL of photos

Well I have definitely had some new cooking adventures!

First I made meatballs from scratch for an authentic Italian dinner! (Cal helped by being the frier so I could keep rolling them)



Then, Cal grilled us a great meal! Hamburgers, corn in the husk and peaches - definitely try grilling your peaches, it caramelizes the sauce and makes it taste like peach cobbler. Yummmm




After that, I had two of my closest friends come visit Mississippi this last weekend! I loved having them in town and getting to catch up. I've found myself really missing all of my college friends, so this was such a treat! We made waffles, window shopped, made s'mores and watched Mama Mia!





Lastly, my new pair of Chacos came in the mail today! I sent my old ones in to get repaired and it turns out that they were not worth repairing to Chaco, so they gave me a new pair for a discount - heck yes!




I hope they give me as much good love as the last pair. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Italian meatballs....YUM!!! And I LOVE the new Chacos! Red is hot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! I love grilling. Can't say that I've ever grilled peaches, though (putting that on the need-to-try list). Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete