Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life has continued

Hey Friends! I know what you're thinking... where are my posts? So here's a little bit of what's been happening
For the most part I am working on school, recruiting Sunday School teachers (desperate plea right there), increasing my Mary Kay production, starting a cake/dessert business, and trying to be a good wife all at the same time. It sounds way more busy than it is for truth. I just finished a paper for school (yay!) and am trying to decide what dessert fun I will do for tomorrow night's girls night. I have three MK parties on the books for this week! Whoop!

I also had an A-MAZING time going to the Harry Potter 7.2 premier. Raq was a death eater, Sara was Cho Chang, and I was Hermione! Here are some lovely pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Cho Chang

Death Eater

The three of us! Cal came but he wouldn't dress up

I drew it off a patch I found online!
We then proceeded to play Catch Phrase for hours! We got to our waiting line by 9:15 and hung out until the midnight showing! What a blast! We then got up early and had kolaches, yummmm.

My parents came into town and we had a blast! My mom and I made Coq au Van from Julia Child's cookbook!

We got to light it on fire!


I also got to throw a fun lingerie shower for my lovely friend Leslyn!

Lingerie mini-cake

Petite Fours


So fun! Please "like" my Facebook page - Claire's Confections!

1 comment:

  1. Oo, my best friend & I have made Coq au Vin a few times, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete