Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sick

Okay, so I have been some kind of sick and I am not a fan. I mean, who likes throwing up?

I didn't even know you could feel nauseated and hungry at the same time, but turns out you can. I have also added more things to the list I have that I sweetly call, "Things that taste the same coming up as going down." Pink Lemonade is the latest. Gross, that burns. Looks like I won't be drinking Pink Lemonade for a while because you don't just bounce back from those experiences. I didn't eat bananas for a long time because of this very reason, noodles as well. So to all of you who are healthy... Enjoy it!

On lighter news, the husband has been THE sweetest guy known to man this week. He even tried his hand at baking for the first time last night and made the most a-mazing batch of Biscuits! They were so good and were such a nice alternative to crackers and toast.

4 comments:

  1. So it kinda looks like a cell phone in the bottom of the toilet it that picture. :) Sorry you feel bad! We missed yall last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I totally thought the same thing....is that a phone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a phone, but it's the best picture of a toilet I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm....what kind of sick are we talking about here?!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete