Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Friday, September 30, 2011

15 Weeks and Fall Break!

I'm not sure if y'all enjoy my week by week postings on Facebook or here about how big the baby is, but I like it! We are at 15 weeks and the fruit of the week is.... Navel Orange!




At this point the baby is squirming like crazy, but I probably won't be able to feel it for 3+ more weeks - here's hoping!

Next week welcomes a much needed fall break for me. I am a bit behind on some reading so I am more than excited for just an entire free week to do this work! I know that sounds ridiculous, but I love school and I hate being anything less than my best. I do, however, plan to sleep late every day. Since I've been getting up early every day, I start getting tired between 7:30 and 8:30. I go to bed by 9:30 usually. I hate this because I go to bed before Cal (maybe that's something about not being married very "long" but I really like to go to bed at the same time - it's special - we pray together), but I do my very best work when I first wake up so if I want to optimize my time... morning is when I need to be awake. Anyway, next week, I am going to wait and go to bed with Cal and just sleep late to get that same sleep amount.

I'm also going to watch movies. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I want to watch movies. 

I'm also going to clean the apartment/kitchen/bathroom, and do the laundry. I'm even going to iron Cal's wrinkled shirts. I'm going to cook dinner. I'm going to be an amazing wife. Welcome Fall Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment