Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Friday, November 11, 2011

November!

So we have had a lot of fun getting ready for November, and then the beginning of November has already been awesome! In fact... I finished my last Hebrew Recitation today!! Whoop! Well, lots more has happened so I have some pictures to help you see what we've been up to:

We had a fun but low key Halloween. Cal and I have been trying to get to know our neighbors, so we stayed home on Halloween to hand out candy and carve a pumpkin. I was a Mango for Halloween and by Mango I mean I wore green on the outside and orange underneath. Our baby was Mango sized that week so it was easy. Also, since we were carving a pumpkin I didn't want to use one of my nice costumes.







We didn't have very many trick-or-treaters, but we still had a good time and hand some candy of our own.

We also had some big news that came up recently!!

This is my 20 weeks picture and I took it on the day that we found out the gender of our beautiful baby! That night I went to our home group and made some special cupcakes for our reveal.




I forgot to take a picture of the inside, but..... we're having a little GIRL!

Rebekah Blakely Mummert

She will be making her debut into the world around March 23, 2012.



4 comments:

  1. Best. Name. Ever. Hands down. :) Oh my goodness!!!! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT NAME. Rebekah is my middle name! It's a good'n. And you're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you friends! I love it too!

    Sara, you're beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete