Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Recap of Recent

Well I know that I have been a loser blogger for the last month, so I thought that I would give you a recap of the goings on in the Mummert house! All concluding with a new belly pic! So here we go, beware it's a picture heavy post!

Stella turned 2 this year!

She's opening Cal and I's present - blocks!


We took a Babymoon! We heard that everyone should take a vacation before their baby is born and we knew we would not have time to really celebrate our anniversary so we had a stay-cation. We ate at a bunch of awesome places, stayed at a B&B in The Heights, and had massages - omg a prenatal massage is the best thing ever.




Lola's








Thanksgiving in Mississippi!

Cutting down trees, a family tradition



We picked out a REAL Christmas tree!

Then we decorated for Christmas!



Life Group Shower in Mississippi!





Tallowood Youth Worker Christmas Party (I went a little crazy on the baking!)

Fudge Filled Cheesecake

Apple Tart/Crostata

Peanut Butter Balls

My awesome friend Raq and me!

My mentor and friend, Rebecca!


Sarah Pollack and Joel Anderson Wedding - looots of baking involved










Christmas in Houston - Thompson installment


Cal's "Santa" gift!

China!

Christmas dinner!

Blackberry Cobbler

Christmas Day at Tallowood

Cal and I making truffles

We rolled them by hand!

Christmas truffles make great gifts!


AND as promised - HAPPY 27 WEEKS to our little Eggplant! (in my Christmas Eve Gift - pajamas!)

4 comments:

  1. love all the pictures (especially the belly pic)! looks like you guys are having lots of fun times. Tycho is looking at your blog with me and he says he remembers those clocks! he asked what your name is and I told him and he said, "Claire?? hmmm... can we go to her house again?" and he was sad when I told him you're too far away...

    p.s. your body hasn't told the bottom half that it's pregnant. are your hips/butt ever gonna get any bigger than they were in high school?

    MAN I wish we were there SO BAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Miss you bunches!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire! You look SO cute in your new PJs (and in front of the Christmas Tree!) I like your China too!! I hope you and the family have Happy New Year! Congrats on making it to 27 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh yea... you are finally poppin out! love you

    ReplyDelete