Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Friday, January 27, 2012

At least 1 a day



So I have been having a lot more Braxton-Hicks Contractions lately! That means we are getting close to the end


For the last week or so I have had at least 1 BH Contraction every day, and a few times I have had two contractions in a day! Today is 32 weeks which puts us into the 8th Month. It feels so weird that we could be so close to the end. We have also been told that many people with "my condition" deliver between 35-37 weeks because girl-friend is running out of space in my belly! That could put us as close as 3 weeks away from the birth of our little one. I'm not saying that we will have our baby that early, but we are trying to get her room in order and get the infant car seat installed so that we are at least prepared for the possibility. I'm ready to meet Rebekah Blakely and getting a little antsy waiting for her. I'm going to be a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment