Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 30 Weeks!

Happy 30 Weeks! Here is my belly and messy apartment!


This has been such a crazy time and though I am told I am thin, I feel large. I know I should be thankful that I am not any larger, but it's incredibly hard to be thankful when all your organs are being slowly misplaced. I am almost 31 weeks as I write this, but I actually took the picture much closer to 30 weeks (as in three days ago). I'm experiencing some pre-labor symptoms that are normal for this time in pregnancy and can last as long as a month - yipee. 


I made some attempts at a hairstyle I saw on Pinterest and it's not perfect, but I thought it was cute. This was actually the day that Cal and I made an offer on our house! Whoop! They accepted our offer the next day and we are now in process of dotting all the 'i's. We should close February 3rd which is so close to now, it feels crazy. We are supposed to close on a Friday, but I think we'll wait to move in on Tuesday when our Home Group can help. I don't care what people say, I will be helping paint Rebekah's room. We'll open doors and windows, I'll wear a mask, etc, but I will help! 



I have been cooking a bit more when I am feeling good. Most of the time I feel out of breath and tired so I don't do just a ton, but I have begun packing already. I just take frequent breaks. The two pictures shown above are a broccoli/egg/cheese/bacon casserole I made, but I think it needed more bacon. Everyone there said they loved it, but it lacked salt to me which would be provided by bacon. The second picture is a roasted new potatoes recipe that was DELICIOUS and so so simple. Let me know if you'd like a recipe! 

Please keep us in your prayers as so much is going on. I don't want to bring on premature labor with stress so I am trying to take it easy, but there is a lot going through my brain. I just need to slow my brain down. I started packing my hospital bag today just in case. I have a list, I have a bag, it will happen. I want to start my baby bag, but I wanted to pack that in her diaper bag which we have yet to purchase. I'm not going to think about that though. I'm going to go read a book right now because thinking about what I should not be thinking about is stressing me out. Book of the moment: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Christmas gift) 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Those recipes look so yummy! Wanna send them to me? :)

    P.S. I still think that you are the prettiest pregnant person alive.

    ReplyDelete