Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Thursday, February 23, 2012

36 Weeks and a Baby Room!

Well, at long last here it is. The Evolution of the Baby Room!


Being careful!

Cal taped all the drop clothes down


Getting that Blue Sky!

Grass, Tree, and Sun are started!

Starting flowers

Flowers done, lady bugs started!

Getting closer

No Furniture




Add Furniture!

The FINAL pictures of her room BELOW!!!


Add her initials in the Tree!

Heirloom: My mom rocked all of us in this chair

I got these drawers for free and painted them!

It's a Pink Bonnet instead of a Bluebonnet since the walls are blue!

I tried to make the roses look like Beauty and the Beast roses or maybe the cartoon Alice and Wonderland



Now for your second treat of the day - Happy 36 Weeks Belly Picture!


She could come any day now

I also spent some time today putting her swing/bouncy seat together. It's all becoming reality now. Our diaper bag came in the mail today too. It's pretty sweet! Lime green and grey!



Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. AHHHHH OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE CUTEST!! You are so talented! I love the idea of hanging her initials from the tree, and that the colors on the drawers go with the room! Is that the same rocking chair that used to be in your parent's room next to the bed? I remember when I rocked Stella in that chair... I need to come back so I can rock Rebekah in that chair too!!! Also, that swing is going to be a lifesaver if you want to do anything ever without carrying her with you haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! So is the room! I'm keeping the car gassed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE her room! And you look A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all baby for sure!! The room look great. One more week and RB has my permission to come on out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented! It is wonderful! Even better than I pictured in my head! Come on Rebekah and see this work of art!

    ReplyDelete