Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Friday, June 8, 2012

Bridal Shower

So I have been doing my best as of late to promote my cake/baking business, Claire's Confections. I'll admit I have had very little luck getting hired. I felt like I was just making headway in Mississippi and then we left, so here I am trying to start over. Anyway, I was honored to be asked to make a cake for a Bridal Shower May 26th! A good friend of mine (she did our newborn photos) was hosting at her house.

She sent me a picture from Pinterest and then let my creative juices do the rest! I wanted it to be festive, and what is more festive than Pink Champagne! Without further adieu here is my Champagne Cake with Champagne Frosting and a Caramel Drizzle (note: everything is made from scratch) with a surprise inside.



If you live in the Houston Area (or on some random weekends, the DFW area or Jackson, MS area haha) and need a cake or any other fun desserts for your next party, keep me in mind! I do cakes, pies, pastries, cake/pie in a jar, trifles, and just about any other dessert you can think of. I love to be creative, so if you can imagine it, I will do my best to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment