Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, July 9, 2012

Road Trippin'

So this last weekend Cal and I made the long trip to Mississippi to see a lot of family that came into town! Cal's brother came into town along with Rebekah's Great Granddaddy, Grand Babbie and Dot. Lots of people came by and we figured out that, all told, we saw 7 sets of families. Each of those sets had multiple people in them, so it was a crazy weekend! Rebekah did an amazing job and slept a ton. Since she met so many people and had some sweet moments, this blog is going to be told in pictures.


Dot and Rebekah!

Gran Hugs

Gran and Great Granddaddy reading RB's new book

Between the above picture and this one - 4 generations

Uncle Bubba!
Family - staring at Grand Babbie

Lucy and Arby - first friendships being formed here

How can you not love this face?

Love from her parents


She's spent a lot of good time with family this summer. We went to Ft. Worth and saw family a week or two ago, but I was lame and didn't take any pictures! I brought my cameras (video and picture), but I just got so caught up with swimming and family that I was not on my game. Here is a picture from mother's day when RB met Nana for the first time and hopefully this will make up for my lack of pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment