Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What I Believe

What I Believe

  • I believe that God is in control
  • I believe God has a purpose even in the most dire, most painful circumstances
  • I believe that God will take care of my baby as long as I follow His command to do my best to take care of her. 
  • I believe God has a purpose in my frustration
  • I believe God sees all those who are hurting, those little children waiting for their forever families, those mommies who are crying out for their children who are prodigal/sick/dying or even for their perfectly fine children, those mommies that are sitting on their knees in prayer for their families
  • I believe in love, true, long-term, forever, "I choose you even when I don't like you" kind of love
  • I believe in healthy conflict
  • I believe in healthy tears
  • I believe in healing, that though the world is just insanely broken that God will ultimately heal His Creation, that God is slowly bringing about healing in His own people in the mean time, that God is capable of physical healing even in the present age though we are often too cynical to even ask for it much less believe it will happen
  • I believe in belief, that there are things worth putting my faith in, that are unchanging
  • I believe in taking a few moments every now and then to be serious and evaluate your blessings, who you are in light of who God is, and so much more
Love,
Claire

1 comment: