Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Loving about Wednesday!

What I'm Loving about Wednesday


These are a few things that I'm loving about today!


I am loving that my baby girl is growing up and is just as cute as ever! I am loving getting the opportunity to play with her every day and how God has given me unconditional love for her.

I am loving that today begins a new year of Student Ministry with our teacher's meeting and that this weekend is Promotion Sunday!






I am loving that I have gotten the opportunity to join the N-List (naturallyestes.blogspot.com) and sell my scarves! I am also excited to start shipping my mason jar cakes!


The Healthy Refrigerator...What good ideas!!!

I am loving my new dedication to more healthy eating and healthy living. I am hoping to become healthy and fit! I have been praying that God would help me to take care of the body that I've been given, but do so without becoming obsessed with being "thin" or having a body that is not my own (let's just face reality that I'm not built to wear a size 0 or be 5ft 7in).



I'm excited to be training with my friend Raquel for a half marathon! We'll see if I can actually make it that far, but the motivation to exercise is just as good.

I'm loving the cute tutorial that I found for making a mobile for the Babe, the fact that the pinwheels are huge and not on purpose haha.

And of course I am loving my wonderful family, especially my husband. I know they nor I am perfect, but God has put us together with such clear intention.




I'm linking up today with This Kind of Love!



4 comments:

  1. These are are wonderful! And mason jar cakes--I might need ones of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fridge pic! We're striving to do the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish this was a pic of my fridge! Soon soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete