Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Loving About Wednesday

Here is what I'm loving about Wednesday...

So cute


Actually I am having a rougher day today. I have had some frustrations, mishaps, less naps than needed (or than the babe needed), so my loves today are extra necessary.

I am loving my sister who let me rant to her today when I was at the end of my rope

LL, my awesome sister


I am loving my husband who sympathized with me by text

So much love right here


I am loving the Naturallyestes Peas & Carrots Etsy store (even though she's on vacation)

This is just one of many super cute headbands and accessories


I am loving running and how good it has made me feel about myself these days! I am loving that I am going to lose this baby weight and be a hot mommy!

Exercises to tighten skin after weight loss or pregnancy.
This is not actually me

No comments:

Post a Comment