Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

7 Months

My little girl is 7 months old, whoa! How the time flies!



Fun facts for month seven:
Weight: Honestly... I don't know. I don't own a scale.
Height: Ooops.
Eating: Every three to four hours during the day
Sleeping: Mainly 2 naps, and sometimes one rest where she won't sleep, but she needs to unplug for a little bit
Diaper: Size 2
Clothing: A little bit 3-6 month and 6 month
 
What's new for month seven:
  • She is sitting up unassisted! She has even (one time) sat up from laying down. Whoa!
  • This is still true: She is chewing on anything and everything she can get her hands on. Her favorites include: Mommy/Daddy's hands/knuckles, the back of spoons or forks, baby spoons, my face, her seahorse rattle, and straws. She loves to attempt to put things quite large into her mouth too which is hilarious.
  • She can say "Mama!" when she wants something fixed. It breaks my heart if I can't fix it.
  • She loves to kick things really fast and loves if you make her legs dance
  • She hates tummy time these days. She is just so frustrated that she can't crawl! But she is trying and reaching out for something in fron tof her
  • She loves to fly and stand
  • She has laughed once but we have yet to get her to do it again. It was so cute the first time that we need it to happen again!
  • She is back to really loving her pink bird blanket. She even is better at child care if we bring it with us I have been told.
  • She loves reading, reading, reading. She comes by that honestly! I have memorized the 123 book and the Belly Button Book (most of several others) from reading.
  • She loves sweet potato more than anything, but also likes carrots, peas, yobaby yogurt, bananas and wheat bread. We are trying pears and squash coming up this week. 
  • We have our next kidney check up in November. Please be praying that she will come off those antibiotics at that appointment. She is on a probiotic to make sure she has all that good gut bacteria, but I'd rather just take her off of the antibiotics all together and my pediatrician agrees. 
Some fun pictures for you!

Had a fun visit from Papa

Our first attempt at 7 months pictures, she was kicking up a storm!

Love that face

Give me that!

Look Mommy, I can read already!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it so funny how babies can show preferences to books? Always cracks me up that Parker and RB know exactly what books they like and don't like. Who would have thought??

    ReplyDelete