Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Musings

So here is some random information that you may or may not care about, but is floating around in my brain. A lot of it has to do with how I think my baby is a genius, so don't read ahead if that's not your cup of tea!



So the babe has begun babbling! She has officially said... "Mama"!! My baby is a genius. I think she is awesome. She is saying "mama", "nahnah", and "lala" these days. It's totally adorable. She is also sitting up all on her own!

I was recently so so sick, it was awful. On the upside, my pre-pregnancy jeans fit, on the downside I would rather way a thousand pounds than throw up every hour. Gross. My knees are getting better so I am hoping that I will be able to run again soon. I am run/walking these days to try to get there more slowly.

I cannot wait for Dr. Horrible 2 to come out.

RB has been pooping like a champ... it's getting gross. I recently heard somebody say they play sunrise chicken because neither wants to get up with their children (we totally get this). We play diaper chicken haha. I am so excited though that she is pooping more because it makes me feel like she is getting plenty to eat. I'm hoping our little girl will put on some pounds and get out of the 2nd percentile!

She has started eating solids more often. She likes sweet potatoes, peas, and bananas thus far. No matter how we disguise it, she will not eat avocado. We are going to keep trying though and hope she comes around. We are planning to do carrots next. Anybody have any suggestions? I think pears or peaches will be her next fruit, but I don't want to introduce much fruit until we have an arsenal of vegetables that she will eat. It's easier for her to eat vegetables too. She likes the stuff that doesn't puree into complete mush like bananas do. It's just easier to keep it in her mouth so she can swallow it.

Once Upon A Time is a fantastic show and has started back up, but I am waiting to watch it until RB's next nap so that I can be promised to watch the whole thing without interruption. I have a pile of laundry with my name on it that needs to be folded just for this occasion.

My Daddy is coming to visit us tomorrow through Thursday! Let the cleaning commence!

1 comment:

  1. If she likes pudding, you may be able to try an avocado pudding recipe with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete