Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Musings

I think I should make a button for this and allow people to link up with their random thoughts of today. Anyone agree? Would you link up and be random with me if I did?


I am sick. The babe got sick last week (I can't remember if I already told you). She was coughing and had a runny nose which was no fun for any of us. She cried and slept a lot. Now I have it...
I haven't been feeling good at all. I got a fever last night, but it broke this morning. I was sweating up a storm this morning. There is nothing better than waking up laying in your own sweat. The babe has still been super sleepy but that has kind of been nice since I feel awful.

The babe was in fine form yesterday. It was just a mommy sort of day. She would only be happy if I was holding her. She would cry and cry and cry unless I held her and then she would smile up a storm. Little manipulator haha. I gave in. Her smile is too cute! I can't help it!

My whole body hurts. I want to google it, but I know I will just end up thinking I have meningitis or cancer or something. WebMD is super dangerous.

The babe had a viral rash last week and I didn't know that it was viral. So I spent a long time on doctor websites looking at pictures of rashes trying to figure it if it was life threatening or not. Can I just say - gross. About 10 pictures in, I thought I was about to lose my lunch.

My Nana/Papa quilt is the most comforting thing when the husb is at work. Poor guy, I have gone to bed early for a few days and he has had to spend the evening alone. Oh wait... he probably loved it haha. He doesn't love that I'm sick or that I go to bed early, but he enjoys getting some alone time on the occasion. 

2 comments:

  1. WebMD has told me that I had the plague a while back. The good news is I managed to pull through. Hope you feel better, girl!

    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its normal for your body to hurt when you have fever, the good thing is that the fever is signaling to your body that it needs to make more white blood cells, so you'll get better! My personal favorites for when I'm sick: Hot tea and soup to help clear some of the phlegms, long showers with the bathroom door shut (or if you've got the babe, just sit on the floor of the bathroom together while the shower is on to make the room all humid) and a spoon full of honey before bed to help with cough. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete