Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Musings


My baby girl is laughing! I mean just laughing spontaneously and it is wonderful! It was a hard day of cleaning and not getting to bake the cookies I wanted to bake, so her laugh was so amazing. This evening we actually just sat around laughing. I would laugh at her laugh and she would laugh at my laugh. It went on for several minutes, haha!

She likes taking a bath more when I let her sit in the tub. Suweeeeet!

Molasses Cookies with Lemon Glaze. Oh my goodness, y'all. No joke. They were really odd and good. I would have never pared (paired?) the flavors myself, but they were really good. Sort of ginger snappy (they have real ginger that I grated and powdered ginger) tasting. I got them from TheKitchn and I am more than happy to pass on the recipe if you'd like it. I do not know what I'm going to make for tomorrow's home group.

If I see the Galaxy GS3 commercial one more time (it's like a minute long) I am going to explode (hand motion from the commercial). I don't want an iPhone, I really don't, but I also don't want to see the same commercial over and over and over again.

I have a friend on The Voice!

I got to buy my first pumpkin of the season today and I am so excited. I wish I could cover my house with pumpkins and feaux fall leaves (I saw someone say feaux-liage haha).

I am sometimes scared because RB loves solids more than nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment