Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Musings

Hello Fall!

The other day I had been telling Rebekah not to do something over and over. Then later she tried to do it again and I told her no... and she obeyed me. Oh my gosh! This is not me bragging because it is only God who can make this happen, but it was just this awesome moment. I tell her not to touch things all the time knowing full well that she doesn't understand, and then yesterday... she understood.

I am loving the weather - the high on Friday was 67. RB took a nap and I drank hot chocolate mmmm. I even wore boots and tights. Beautiful.

I've decided that when you're sad, all TV shows and movies are sad.

How is that some "one pieces" have large cut outs in them? If you can see the entirety of someone's midriff, it doesn't matter if it is made out of one piece of fabric, it is not a true one piece. Misleading.

We went to an awesome halloween party where we went as Pirates and covered RB's onesie in gold coins so that she was our treasure. It was super cute and legit.

I feel like the only one in the world who is as hot nature-d as I am. It's in the 50's and 60's with lows in the 40's but I still have the AC on and the fans running.

I am craving s'mores, hot chocolate, friendship and romantic comedies. Who's with me? 

Cal was out of town all weekend and it was like Rebekah knew I had no help and decided to act up. Friday night she stayed up until 11pm (wouldn't sleep), Saturday she had a pretty good day with D (her babysitter), but then woke up Sunday morning at 4am. Maybe she felt bad about that because she slept until 7am today. I think she just missed her daddy. They have such a sweet relationship.

Anyone else doing a Monday Musing blog - let me know! I'd love to hear what is randomly going through your head too.

Happy Birthday, Stella!!


First time hanging outside in the good weather!

She loves making sounds with her mouth, so cute

Helping Mommy make Daddy's Halloween Costume!


Baby, it's cold outside!

3 comments:

  1. Aside from the smores, I'm with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that RB was dressed up as a treasure. :) She's the most precious baby!

    Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that smile is precious! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete