Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Musings






Just the smell of a Kit Kat makes me go crazy. I think Kit Kats taste better in fun size. I never buy them in full size, but really enjoy them at Hallowmation day (Halloween + Reformation Day). Yum. I also made trifle this weekend which was so tasty.

RB has been SO fussy and SO sleepy. I don't get it. Awesome moment of the day - I put a 6 month t-shirt on her today and it is very snug. It is actually... wait for it... too small. So excited about that. Baby girl is growing regardless of how I feel.

I have a pair of navy and white polka dot skinny trousers. They are just too awesome and made me feel amazing when I wore them. I won't tell you the size of the pants, but let's just say that it is a number I am so so proud of.

I am training for a half marathon and I'm scared to death about it.

I have been watching a silly ABC Family show.... my brain is rotting. 

RB officially has blue eyes!

I wish I had a personal trainer. I was working with a guy before Cal and I got married. That was the most in shape I have ever been or ever felt. I don't want a six pack, but I would like to be tone, you know?

This day has barely started and I'm already nervous about it. RB has been in fine form lately and I'm just nervous that today is going to be a torment. I am fervently praying that she will at least let me know why she is upset so that I can help fix it. I'm sometimes afraid that everyone reading this blog hears too much about the hard parts of mommyhood. I promise that I love it, but I also just can't lie to you and pretend like there are never hard days. I wouldn't trade it for anything, but that does not mean it's all roses. Some days I just want to take a benedryl and go back to bed.

We got some beautiful pictures weekend before last by the lovely Joy D. Here is a sneak peak:



I think that she does have a few qualities of mine if you look super close, but she is much more Cal's clone. We will see how she looks as she gets older!

No comments:

Post a Comment