Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Musings



We loved our Thanksgiving break, but we are also happy to be home! Rebekah slept all night last night for the first time in 3-4 nights. I think she missed her bed. It is so much harder on babies to travel.

Baby girl met lots of new people and tried mango! Yummm. She got a couple new toys too,  yay grandparents!

RB really connected with my oldest sister.

My cousins have grown up!!

I feel conflicted about Christmas radio. On the one hand, I want to hear all the Christmas classics that I have always loved and am thrilled to hear them any time. On the other hand, I don't feel like Christian radio should play secular music no matter how fun (this includes How to Save a Life by The Fray or any other Christian-esque secular song). Just a thought.

The babe loooves finger food. And turning pages in books. And eating non-edible items.

How do I get into a play group?

Please be praying, tomorrow is RB's kidney test. Also keep my friend whose sister died in your prayers. His brother is in rough condition so it is a long, expensive road ahead (though he will make a full recovery).

I feel like despite all the joy that generally comes with this time of year, it is also a tough time for a lot of people.

I would like to do a crafty Christmas one year where everyone made all the gifts. It would be so heart felt!

Pictures from Thanksgiving to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment