Happy 10 Months!
Fun facts for month ten:
Weight: 15lbs. 5oz.
Height: 26.5 inchesEating: Every three to four hours during the day nursing and 3 meals a day with solids
Sleeping: Mainly 2 naps, and sometimes one rest where she won't sleep, but she needs to unplug for a little bit
Diaper: Size 2/3 diapers (we are about to switch to 3)
Clothing: 6 months and 6-9 month clothes
What's new for month ten:
- God has really answered a prayer in our hearts and she has gained almost 2lbs in the last month (where she had only gained 5oz over the 3 months previous).
- She bounces like crazy when she is sitting, it is totally cute
- She is crawling and walking with assistance. She has this push toy that helps her walk, but truthfully mommy's fingers are the best assistance to her right now.
- She can say "mama" and "dada". I think she even knows what they mean most of the time. Sometimes she babbles them, but when we are around she seems to know who she is calling for when she says them.
- She is so close to waving. If I waive first, she will put her hand out and wave her arm around. She can't wave with her hand only or even really on command, but she is at least trying to figure it out.
- She loves going out on walks and sitting outside on a blanket.
- She eats, eats, and eats.
- She plays a lot, but her box of awesome is her favorite. She prefers walking to playing though. She is just loving exploring the whole house.
- She loves to really examine everything.
- She love to read so much. She will read the same book over and over and/or read 4-5 books in a row without getting bored.
- Favorite foods: Sweet Potatoes, Beef, Pears, Cheese, Applesauce, Yogurt
- She has added Cauliflower to her favorites.
- She has started using more than just one arm and one leg to crawl, and even crawled on all fours for a couple of seconds before she got to what she wanted.
The many faces of RB (at least during this photo shoot):