Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Musings



So I am re-reading the Hunger Games. I am on the second book and am loving it... again.

Perfect snack: Crackers, Cheese slices, Pepperoni

I want to cut all of my hair off. Okay I just want to cut it a good deal shorter and get some bangs.

I think if I had a big data plan I would probably blog more because blogging on the go would be easy.

I am so excited for something this year - the husb and I have planned a date for every month of the year!

I am trying soooo hard to be healthier, but all I want is CHOCOLATE. Seriously.

I wish I knew a way to make RB grow taller and gain some weight, or at least weight proportional to her knew height. I have considered adding formula to her diet, but even though that would add calories, I really don't think calories are the problem.

The husb and I have tuna every Monday night. I like it although tonight I am really craving a bean burrito.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment