Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Resolution

New Year's Resolution



So, I have taken a couple of weeks off of Monday Musings and I am so sorry that I have not filled you in until now. It has been a crazy week (and change) traveling around to Fort Worth and Mississippi. We had a great time and RB got to see a ton of wonderful family who love her. Pictures to come later. She is crawling like a champ, walking along furniture, and pulling up all the time. She loves to be on the move! 

So this year I decided to do some New Year's Resolutions - it has been awhile since I have attempted that. 

1. Finish my run schedule so that I can run the entirety of the half marathon without stopping

2. Care less of what others think about me - this is not to say that I'm going to be mean and neglectful of people, but I am going to stop basing my sense of self-worth on others.

3. Fall more and more in love with the Lord. Get a case of the "can't help its" when it comes to telling others about His Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment