Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Thursday, January 24, 2013

So I've Decided

So....

I've decided that I need to buy a scale so that I can actually figure out if the working out thing is working. Not that pounds are the only indication of these things, but I am trying to lose exactly 5 lbs. That may sound stupid to you, but when you only gain weight in exactly one place, exactly 5 lbs can make a difference. Am I dieting? No. I am eating healthier food (and tracking the food to make sure I am getting the right amount of protein, fat, carbs, and calories) and training for a half marathon. This it he plan.

I've decided that I want to redo my entire style to look adult, but fun and cute. I want to wear more scarves, and get a new pair of skinny jeans (or at least fix the button on mine). I need to say goodbye to all the event t-shirts. Okay maybe not all of them, but I need less of them and more of the normal clothes. I have pictures of what I think my style should be (finally), now all I need is... money. Next step.

I've decided that I need to invest in business cards for Claire's Confections. I also need to figure out how to get more business.


3 comments:

  1. You should start a blog just for your business and post pictures of your cakes and cookies on there!

    Have you heard of link parties? There are blogs that have on a specific day this thing where you can link to your blog post about food, DIY projects, etc. and there are a lot of people that will look through them and then everyone votes on the one they like best and that blog will get featured on their site. It's a good way to get more people to see your blog. I've been wanting to do one, but I don't think I've made a post good enough yet.

    I hope to have my own online business one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny that your friend Stephanie said that. I am going to do Linky Parties on Fridays in February and the first one is right up your alley.
    About business cards, sometimes they are super cheap (like maybe free except you pay shipping) on Vistaprint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear the sound of mom rejoicing with the words "no more event shirts"

    ReplyDelete