Happy 11 Months!
I don't want you to think that I forgot my baby girl's 11 month birthday, but life has been crazy. So her 11 month birthday was Saturday the 16th, but we are celebrating today!
Fun facts for month eleven:
Weight: More than 16lbs? (we don't know)
Height: 28 inches (check that growth!)Eating: Every four to five hours during the day nursing and 3 meals a day with solids
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing: 6 months, 6-9 months, and 6-12 month clothes
What's new for month eleven:
- She is a walking woman!
- She is playing with a doll house now that we got from the Easley clan and she loves it!
- She will crawl around to toys now if I am out of the room
- She still loves to read, especially the peekaboo book
- She likes us to move our hand/finger over her mouth while she talks to make it sound like she is under water and she tries to do it too. Super cute
- She can sign "more"
- She loves cantaloupe!
- She is finally getting tall enough to pull up on furniture and not just me which is fun for me
- She can stand alone for about 15 seconds at a time, but only if you trick her into it
- She is definitely weaning herself from nursing, she does not want to slow down to do it
- She loves to run into the room where Cal is and go "Dadada!" then starts laughing.
- She loves to run up to you and touch noses, then laughs hysterically.
- She is waving full arm style on command now and can wave with just her hand, but she waves at herself when she does that. It's so funny
- She loves going out on walks and sitting outside on a blanket.
- She eats, eats, and eats.
- She loves to really examine everything.
- She loves to walk over to the stereo and push buttons until the radio comes on.
|She wouldn't sit still to let me tie her belt correctly|
|The peach tree we planted when she was born!|