Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feeling Attractive



So some days you just don't feel attractive, you know? Here I am in my pj's with my hair a mess from baby days so... let's just say it's not one of my finest outfits. I looked better earlier. I did my hair sort of and actually put some effort into my outfit. I have started following this blog called Everyday Mom which gives you some fashion tips on how to dress up your regular clothes. It has given me some confidence to get dressed every day. Like get dressed for real. Not just throw on a t-shirt.

See, I have not been feeling attractive lately. Do you ever feel that way? There are just bad days, bad weeks... bad months. I have been exercising and trying to eat healthy. I thought that might help. It has a little, but some days I still don't feel great.

I just want to be real with you. Real about who I am. Real about how I feel.

I am doing a lot of crying out to God about my self-esteem these days. Trying to give Him my self-esteem. It's so hard to tell your heart and your mind to agree on what the truth is.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Listening to a song by All Sons & Daughters called "Let it Shine." First line = there are a million truths for every lie. Yes. Jesus be our truth in all things!

    ReplyDelete