Happy 1st Birthday!
Fun facts for month twelve:
Weight: 17lbs 5oz
Height: 26 3/4in (looks like I can't measure?)Eating: Nurses once a day (working on weaning), she loves to eat solids and drink from her sippy cup
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing: She wears such a wide range of clothes right now! As low as 6 months and as high as 12-18 months (jeans, they are rolled at the bottom, but fit at the waist)
What's new for month twelve:
- She can say "ball"
- She still loves to read, especially the peekaboo book
- Black beans! I bought some kiwi for her to try this week. Get excited!
- She got a monster truck for her birthday that she loves, haha
- If you ask her for a kiss, she will either give you an Eskimo kiss or touch foreheads.
- She has decided she likes her push toy again
- She loves goldfish, but just sucks on them until they disintegrate
- Get read for some cake pictures below, she loved that chocolate cake - her parents' daughter
- She eats, eats, and eats.
- She loves to turn the stereo off and on over and over again
- She loves to throw things off the table
- She thinks puzzle pieces are so funny
- She can walk with only one hand held, but it isn't her favorite
- We have gotten a referral to a nephrologist so we are praying for answers there, but they have told us they can't see us until August. Feeling a little bit disappointed about that.
- She is a climber. She likes to use me as her personal jungle gym, but really anything will suffice.
- She loves any food that comes off my plate (or her Daddy's plate), but is becoming a more opinionated eater.
- She is developing more of a personality which I just love
- Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! (Her actual birthday and party were on March 16th - last Saturday, sorry this is late)
|Excited about my party tomorrow!|
|First Birthday Present!|
|Love my family - wishing we could add the Lewis family, and Uncle Tony, Aunt Joye Lynn, and the Cousins to this photo!|
|This phase just cracks me up!|
|Her favorite head piece haha|