Fun facts for month thirteen:
Weight: 18lbs. 4oz.
Height: 27 3/4inEating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing:6-9 months, and 6-12 month clothes
What's new for month thirteen:
- She can say "bull" (ball), "chiz" (cheese), and "bay" (bear)
- She is getting really into bath time.
- She will walk along the wall now too in order to get to her destination
- She walks with only 1 hand held (for a while now)
- She has doubled her weight percentage!
- She is obsessed with reading! She even tries to read through a book herself.
- She is getting more picky with what she eats.
- She loves to sit outside until Cal gets home and then run to him when he gets out of the car
- If you ask her for a kiss, she will rub her forehead on your face haha
- She likes to give high fives
- She loves going out on walks and sitting outside on a blanket.
- She can click her tongue, making super cute noises
|Walking along the wall|
|Eating a whole piece of bread, haha|