Here is where the picture would go if
we hadn't eat all of it up so fast.
3 chicken breasts, thawed
6 cups chicken broth
3 handfuls spinach
2 boiled eggs
1 avocado (really 1/2 but you can't exactly buy that)
- Saute chicken in olive oil until it's done and has a little color on it, set aside.
- In dutch oven or like pot, combine broth, chicken, and spinach then bring the whole thing to a boil
- Once it boils, turn the heat down to simmer and allow it to simmer 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, boil the eggs and cut the tortilla into strips
- Put one pealed and chopped up boiled egg in each bowl along with 1/4 avocado chopped into each bowl
- When the simmer is done, stir in the tortilla strips and turn of the heat.
- Pour soup over egg/avocado in the bowl and eat! Enjoy!