Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Halfway


We are halfway through the month! I have made it the first 15 days on this food journey and now I know I can make it the last 15 days. You know, usually Mondays are the worst. And, don't get me wrong, I am still not in the mood to do work or research or reading just like any other Monday. But today I am feeling a bit different about Monday. I am feeling like it's a fresh start to a new week. I know that it's going to be another crazy one with play dates, appointments, school work, and a bunch of 6th grade girls sleeping over on Friday, but I still feel like it's a fresh new week.

Maybe it's from all the rain which makes the earth look so beautiful and clean. Maybe it's that Anne of Green Gables quote that always rings through my head in the morning, "Tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it." Maybe it's the Lord refreshing my heart. Maybe it's all of the above in a sweet, delicious combo that takes a bit of the dread away from Mondays hands.

Baby girl is 13 months old tomorrow. Craziness. I'll post more about her tomorrow, but it just feels so crazy that she is over 1 year old. What happened to that tiny one who slept all day in the crook of my leg? Or who, with just a few pats from her daddy, could drift off on his shoulder to a happy place? We have a toddler on our hands now. Unbelievable.

1 comment: