Happy 14 Months, Baby Girl!
p.s. She is going to be a big sister!
Fun facts for month fourteen:
Weight: 18lbs. 14oz.
Height: 28 inchesEating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing:6-9 months, and 6-12 month clothes
What's new for month fourteen:
- She can walk 5-10 steps unaccompanied! She is increasingly mobile!
- She can say mama, dada, ball, cheese, Chaz (my parents' dog), and will try to say almost anything if you say it to her enough times. i.e. "mote" for remote - Her favorite word, however, is 'noooo'.
- She likes to take things apart and put them back together
- She is getting more independent although I have to say that when I'm gone for a bit she is very clingy when I get back.
- She is trying to feed herself with a spoon sometimes (but don't try it when she's really hungry - that is a deal breaker)!
- She is finally crawling on all fours.
- She is a chatter box and seems to really be trying to say real things.
- I had to buy a mattress cover because she has become very into her own poop.
- She is obsessed with tongues - hers, yours, mine, anyone's
- Girl-friend still loves to sleep. Do not try some fancy ritual with her because when it's time for bed, it is time for bed.
- She is getting really into bath time.
- She is obsessed with reading! She even tries to read through a book herself.
- She is getting more picky with what she eats.
- She loves to sit outside until Cal gets home and then run to him when he gets out of the car
- She actually slaps your hand when you ask for a high five now instead of just touching it
- She loves going out on walks and sitting outside on a blanket.
- She can click her tongue, making super cute noises.
- She, like her mommy, has an opinion about everything. Everything.
- Latest food love: hot dogs