Happy 15 Months!
|I thought since her 15 month day was on Father's Day, she should take her picture with her daddy|
Fun facts for month fifteen:
Weight: more than 18lbs. 14oz. (read I really don't know)
Height: 28 inchesEating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing:6-9 months, and 6-12 month clothes (although the smaller ones are getting snug!)
What's new for month fifteen:
- She loves to point at things and attempt their names
- She has added "yeah", "whoa", "hi", "baby" and "me" (which usually means "more") to her vocabulary (she is trying to say so many things in a day, but these are the ones she can say consistently)
- "No" is still her favorite word by far
- She is walking!! She is our little adventurer for sure.
- She is SO talkative
- She likes to lick up her mucus (haha, enjoy that one)
- She is really expressing her displeasure when she does not get what she wants
- We have had some for real tantrums
- She loves to put things in other things (like her car inside her shape sorter), she likes to put the shapes through the shape holes, and dump it all out again
- She is obsessed (still) with these foam puzzles she has. She loves to take them apart.
- We have tried now for over a year to get this girl to sign and I feel like she just looks at me like, "Well, don't you look stupid."
- She knows what "no" means and typically obeys
- She likes to squat
- She likes to point to things in books and try to say them, she is such a mimic (she can do the elephant sound, but now thinks all animals make that sound)
- She loves to bring you a book to read or a toy to play with
- She enjoys tearing paper
- She pretends to whistle
- She says "babababa" (with some semblance of a tune to it) when she wants me to sing along
- She says "vroom vroom" (to a degree) when she plays with toy cars
- She is mostly scared of dogs
- She has tried to repeat me when I have said, "I love you" a few times. Today (Father's Day) she repeated me when I asked her to say, "I love you, Daddy!" She said something like, "Aaiiee lalolalooo, Dada!" Super cute.
- She is getting to be a cuddle bug
- She seems to sense when I don't feel good and comes to snuggle next to me
- If I spear the food, she can feed herself with a fork. She is getting better with the spoon too.
- She can throw the ball
- She dances standing up now and occasionally shakes her head to music
- She loves other children
- She has figured out how to put necklaces over her head and sometimes she can get them off