Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, June 17, 2013

Second Trimester Whoas

Second Trimester Whoas





So there are lots of great things about the second trimester - my hair is thick (read thicker than normal, I am shedding less), I'm closer to the end which makes me incredibly thankful. But there are also some drawbacks (so if you don't want to listen to complaining then move on):


  • The sick part of this whole thing has not receded yet... at all. 
  • My back hurts. What? When did my daughter get so heavy? 
  • I'm dizzy off and on. Don't worry, it's only when I exert energy, ha. Church has just welcomed sitting Claire back. 
  • My pants don't fit. They just don't. But also since I'm not very far along (and I have no butt), most pregnancy clothes don't fit. I'm clearly suffering...
  • Things don't all taste the same. In trimester uno, I really loved eating cheese on crackers (Velveeta style). Today... it tastes funny. 
  • Nothing sounds good to eat. Nothing. Literally. Or drink. I eat only out of necessity.
  • I still have the rest of this trimester plus one more to go. December will never come!
  • Did I mention how far away December is from today? 
  • My bangs are getting out of control. Okay, maybe this has nothing to do with the second trimester, but it's annoying. They aren't short enough or long enough. 
Enjoy your life, non-preggos of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment