Second Trimester Whoas
So there are lots of great things about the second trimester - my hair is thick (read thicker than normal, I am shedding less), I'm closer to the end which makes me incredibly thankful. But there are also some drawbacks (so if you don't want to listen to complaining then move on):
- The sick part of this whole thing has not receded yet... at all.
- My back hurts. What? When did my daughter get so heavy?
- I'm dizzy off and on. Don't worry, it's only when I exert energy, ha. Church has just welcomed sitting Claire back.
- My pants don't fit. They just don't. But also since I'm not very far along (and I have no butt), most pregnancy clothes don't fit. I'm clearly suffering...
- Things don't all taste the same. In trimester uno, I really loved eating cheese on crackers (Velveeta style). Today... it tastes funny.
- Nothing sounds good to eat. Nothing. Literally. Or drink. I eat only out of necessity.
- I still have the rest of this trimester plus one more to go. December will never come!
- Did I mention how far away December is from today?
- My bangs are getting out of control. Okay, maybe this has nothing to do with the second trimester, but it's annoying. They aren't short enough or long enough.