Happy 16 Months!
So, this last month I did a fast from media of all kinds which unfortunately included blogging. It was a hard month to say the least, but I learned a lot. The good news is....I still took pictures on her 16 month birthday and just waited to actually post all her information.
Fun facts for month sixteen:
Weight: more than 20lbs!
Height: 28 inches or soEating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day
Diaper: Size 4 diapers
Clothing: 6-12 month and some 12-18 month clothes.
What's new for month sixteen:
- She is speaking so much! She tries to say almost every word so it is hard to decide what are new and what are not new.
- She is saying please sometimes and is not enjoying our attempts to help her be more polite.
- She loves to point at things and attempt their names
- She sometimes calls me "ommy" instead of "mommy"
- She is in everything. Everything.
- She says "rough" when a dog barks or when she sees a dog.
- She gives herself a hand spankin if she does something she knows that she shouldn't do.
- She loves to bring you a book to read or a toy to play with
- She is getting much better at handling dogs, especially if they are not too excited.
- She is getting to be a cuddle bug - she has to cuddle after she wakes up from every nap or she gets too upset to play.
- She is doing great with a spoon and fork. She is still working on scooping and spearing things herself, but she can eat about half a thing of yogurt on her own before getting frustrated.
- She loves to stomp one foot to music, it's hilarious!
- She loves other children
- She is a fairly serious baby
- She is a bit clingy right now because we want on a 9 day mission trip and she was not altogether happy with me when I got back, but it's kind of nice to have all the cuddles since we both missed each other.
- She is starting to recognize her family and give them some love