We have had a sick, sore, and whiny season so we are fresh out of staged pictures. First I had a stomach virus, then Rebekah has had a bad cold, and on top of that she is becoming a two year old a little early.
Fun facts for month nineteen:
Weight: more than 23lbs!
Height: 30+ inches (2 inches of growth!)Eating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day (although sometimes it is 1 rest and 1 nap)
Diaper: Size 4 diapers
Clothing: 12 month and some 12-18 month clothes
What's new for month nineteen:
- She says so many words that I can't even keep track of all the new ones. Her vocabulary is quite extensive, I can't even express it.
- She adds "please" to any word that is meant to be a question or plea: "help please?" "up please?" "more please?" "down please?" "no please!"
- She has begun to enjoy dirt and mud!
- She has all the pieces of her face down, plus her belly button, hands, feet, toes, tongue, and "hat" (read: hair) down
- She has added the Monkey sound, Cat sound, Duck sound (sometimes), Sheep sound, and the Lion sound to her animal noises
- Reading, reading, reading! She even pretends to read to herself sometimes
- She loves to sit in her little chair and will practice getting up and down for long periods of time
- She mimics everything you say and do which is adorable (and scary?)
- She is getting a bit more picky with her food
- She cut 3 new teeth!
- She loves hair accessories
- She can put away her clothes
- She tells me several minutes prior to having a "poo poo", she will grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom saying, "diaper" if she thinks her diaper is too full
- She can follow lots of simple commands
- She loves to throw things away
- She is recognizing people quicker
- When we get her ready for bed she smiles and says "Eeeeee" to show she is ready to have her teeth brushed
- She can say "Jesus" but it sounds a lot like cheeses
|She has been sick off and on which makes her a sleepy baby!|