Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Monday, October 7, 2013

Pregnant

So I know I have been a little more AWOL recently than I was when I was pregnant with RB.

Mostly this has been because I am trying not to complain. I have had a less than ideal pregnancy (it sounds past tense, but just trust me it is also in the present). I'm also taking care of a toddler and going to school at the same time as all of this which has just been more than I can handle day to day. I'm behind. I just want to sleep so I don't notice all of the bad things.

So here it is. Here is me. Vulnerable and slightly fragile. I'm still going to be a little AWOL because I don't want to overwhelm you with my own personal pity party.

Say a prayer!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you, Momma! Hoping the rest of your pregnancy flies by and you get some good rest in. Bless you for taking on so much at once!

    ReplyDelete