Happy 20 Months!
Fun facts for month twenty:
Height: 30+ inchesEating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day (although sometimes it is 1 rest and 1 nap)
Diaper: Size 4 diapers
Clothing: 12-18 month clothes and some 18 month clothes
What's new for month twenty:
- She is SO talkative, some fun words are "outside", "bubbles", "sword", "fish" (there's a fish tank at my doctor's office), "trash", "diaper", "open", "closed", "color", "cains" (crayons)
- She is growing! She has outgrown clothes and shoes in the last month!
- She likes to practice leaving - she will say "bye bye!", "see you!", "Iee you!" (I love you) and then walks to the door
- She is obsessed with bubbles and drawing
- She has begun to enjoy dirt and mud!
- She finally knows the difference between hair and hat
- She is very confused between up and down, she says both interchangeably
- She will mimic any word she hears - be careful!
- Reading, reading, reading! She even pretends to read to herself sometimes
- She loves hair accessories, I mean loves.
- She loves shoes
- She is learning a lot of things like "go get...", "can you show me what you want?", "Where's your cup?", "let's change your diaper" (and she walks to the bathroom), and a lot more.
- She loves to help!
- She can point more and more things out in books and knows what they are - the first words book has become very popular because she point out so many things to say in that book
- When we put her to bed she says that she loves us over and over as we leave the room - totally cute (makes it really hard to leave the room...I think she knows this)
- She is still scared of the vacuum
- She likes to spin in circles
- She loves to put on her daddy's hat
- She can put her shoes on sometimes