Happy 21 Months!
Fun facts for month twenty-one:
Height: 30+ inchesEating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day (although sometimes it is 1 rest and 1 nap)
Diaper: Size 4 diapers
Clothing: 12-18 month clothes and some 18 month clothes (she actually fits into some 2T pants - crazy)
What's new for month twenty-one:
- She is SO talkative
- She has gotten pretty comfortable with my hospital (OB) since she comes to my appointments sometimes - here's hoping this makes her more comfortable with her own doctor
- She is getting more independent which is great with a new baby on the way! (scratch that: with a new baby here)
- She is very confused between up and down, she says both interchangeably
- Reading, reading, reading! She even pretends to read to herself sometimes
- She loves hair accessories, I mean loves.
- She loves shoes
- She loves to help!
- She can take her shoes off and on by herself
- Now that Baby Corban has arrived, she is discovering her new jealous side a little bit. It's definitely an adjustment for her. She does not love that I cannot pick her up and is not sure about me nursing this little boy at all.
- She loves to touch the baby, stroke his hair, pat his pack, and label all of his facial features (as well as hands, feet, and toes).
- Her three newest words are "brudder" (brother), "boban" (Corban), and "paci" (pacifier)
- She loves to get C's paci and take it to him. She will put it in his mouth for him too if he will let her.
- She is very distressed by the cry of the baby and will wake up out of a dead sleep to cry sympathetically
- She loves to point at him and say "Baby!"
- She loves to bring C his blanket and will pat him on the back to help me burp him