Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Silent Auction y mas

So the first thing I want to say because it is the most important thing going on right now is an auction for France, well sending my amazing sister and family to France as missionaries http://lewisitofrance.blogspot.com/
Please visit the site and make a bid

In other news, my kid is screaming. It's nap time and she is refusing to sleep. She is screaming and then saying "up please" in the most pitiful voice ever. I know she needs a nap but I'm not sure what to do. I hate that feeling. You just worry the whole time that something is wrong and you can't figure it out. We recently painted and made her sleep in a pack n play so that she wouldn't breathe fumes and I wonder if secretly there are fumes leaking in to her system that I just couldn't smell.

We added a frog, kite, caterpillar, and turtle to the room to add some "boy" to RB's room. So ready for this little kiddo to come.

But what do I do about the screaming in the mean time though?

Here are the pictures from the room!




No comments:

Post a Comment