Happy 23 Months
Fun facts for month twenty-three:
Height: 30+ inchesEating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day (although sometimes it is 1 rest and 1 nap)
Diaper: Size 4 diapers
Clothing: 12-18 month clothes and some 18 month clothes (she actually fits into some 2T pants - crazy)
What's new for month twenty-three:
- She can speak in some simple sentences now!
- She loves going outside and picking flowers - she says "more flowers!"
- She tries to blow the seeds off the dandelions (when they are the white poof)
- She can blow bubbles herself!
- She loves her grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousin
- She is starting to remember her friends' names
- She loves her little brother and has started trying to play with him
- She is getting more comfortable with child care at church
- Reading, reading, reading!
- She is such a helper
- She loves animals - she didn't freak out the other day when we saw a dog down the street
- She wants to walk, don't mention the word if you don't want to go out
- She is my little mimic - I taught her to say "bummer!" on accident the other day, so then she dropped a crayon yesterday and went "bummer!" it was so funny
|First day roasting marshmallows!|
|Our tiny referee|
|She loves to throw the football!|
|Our first attempt at the photo shoot|
|The jar of flowers she picked|