Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Today

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone! One of my Sunday school girls asked me who I was cheering for in today's game and I honestly couldn't even name the two teams that were playing. I'm clearly very invested. I did, however, know that Peyton Manning was one of the QB's (Broncos I have been told) and that "we" need him to get one more ring for some reason or another. Anyway, so I suppose I am going for the Broncos even though I have no intention on spending a significant portion of my attention watching the game.

On the other hand, I am rooting...routing...rooting (whatever) for the Pandcorns and Neon Ninjas as they play each other and other teams in the annual Middle School Bowl our church hosts. Go 6th Grade! The husband is ref'ing the games, but between the rain and subzero (more like sub60) degree temperatures, I took the kiddos home after some pizza and camaraderie with the teams. What am I doing with my time this afternoon? Oh ya know....watching Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly - isn't Mr. Bingly just gorgeous in this rendition), drinking hot chocolate, sitting by the fire, and filling out my CHL application. You did not read that incorrectly. In just a moment I will feed the littlest and then begin baking for the Super Bowl party tonight.

The exciting life of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment