Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3 Months

Happy 3 Months!


Fun facts for month three:
Weight: 14+lbs
Height: 24+inches
Eating: Every 2-3hrs during the day, Once or...NONE at night!
Sleeping: Off and on
Diaper: Size 2 diapers
Clothing: 3-6 months

What's new for month three:
  • OH my goodness this little man's smile just melts my heart
  • He is making some super sweet sounds when I am playing with him
  • He is grabbing at some toys and trying to eat them, he tries to eat me as well haha
  • He stops crying if I sing to him
  • He likes to "dance" (I move his arms and legs around to music)
  • He likes to sit up in the Bumbo seat
  • He is doing better at tummy time! 
  • He loves toys that make jingle sounds
  • He only poops every few days
  • He has started to be happy when he's awake
  • He likes a variety in his books - he gets bored reading the same book too often and gets upset
  • He is now napping in the crib or pack-n-play and not as happy with the bouncy seat for nap time - this is a transition I am happy about! (although, let's be real he would prefer to sleep on me)
  • He loves to follow RB around with his eyes and has started letting her give him the paci
  • He loves to be rocked
  • He keeps trying to push off of things with his feet





No comments:

Post a Comment