Happy 3 Months!
Fun facts for month three:
Height: 24+inchesEating: Every 2-3hrs during the day, Once or...NONE at night!
Sleeping: Off and on
Diaper: Size 2 diapers
Clothing: 3-6 months
What's new for month three:
- OH my goodness this little man's smile just melts my heart
- He is making some super sweet sounds when I am playing with him
- He is grabbing at some toys and trying to eat them, he tries to eat me as well haha
- He stops crying if I sing to him
- He likes to "dance" (I move his arms and legs around to music)
- He likes to sit up in the Bumbo seat
- He is doing better at tummy time!
- He loves toys that make jingle sounds
- He only poops every few days
- He has started to be happy when he's awake
- He likes a variety in his books - he gets bored reading the same book too often and gets upset
- He is now napping in the crib or pack-n-play and not as happy with the bouncy seat for nap time - this is a transition I am happy about! (although, let's be real he would prefer to sleep on me)
- He loves to follow RB around with his eyes and has started letting her give him the paci
- He loves to be rocked
- He keeps trying to push off of things with his feet