Happy 2nd Birthday, Rebekah!
|From my tiny baby|
|To my sweet 2 year old!|
It's crazy to think that I have a two year old on my hands. She is so vibrant and lovely. I love her personality and just everything about her! Of course, nothing is ever perfect, but she comes awfully close.
Fun facts for month twenty-four:
Weight: 25lbs 10 oz (so if you look back and realize it used to say 28lbs, apparently my urologist's scale and my pediatrician's scale are vastly different)
Height: 30+ inchesEating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day (although sometimes it is 1 rest and 1 nap)
Diaper: Size 4 diapers
Clothing: 18 months and 24 months (she actually fits into some 2T pants - crazy)
What's new for month twenty-four:
- She thinks that she is really funny
- She loves puzzles sooo much!
- She can speak in some simple sentences now
- She can put her shoes on and take them off (although not always the correct foot)
- She has her colors mostly down
- She is an excellent climber
- She is getting really good at communicating what she is trying to say
- She loves going outside and picking flowers - she says "more flowers!"
- She tries to blow the seeds off the dandelions (when they are the white poof), but if she fails she just picks them off and throws them into the air
- She loves her little brother and he loves her too!
- Reading, reading, reading!
- She is such a helper, she can say "help you" and "helper chair" (the step stool) when she wants to help me in the kitchen
- She likes to bake!
- She likes to pretend
|So...my kid doesn't like ice cream...|