Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Sweet 2 Year Old

Happy 2nd Birthday, Rebekah!

From my tiny baby



To my sweet 2 year old!
It's crazy to think that I have a two year old on my hands. She is so vibrant and lovely. I love her personality and just everything about her! Of course, nothing is ever perfect, but she comes awfully close. 

Fun facts for month twenty-four:
Weight: 25lbs 10 oz (so if you look back and realize it used to say 28lbs, apparently my urologist's scale and my pediatrician's scale are vastly different)
Height: 30+ inches
Eating: 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks 
Sleeping: 2 Naps during the day (although sometimes it is 1 rest and 1 nap)
Diaper: Size 4 diapers
Clothing: 18 months and 24 months (she actually fits into some 2T pants - crazy)

What's new for month twenty-four:
  • She thinks that she is really funny
  • She loves puzzles sooo much!
  • She can speak in some simple sentences now
  • She can put her shoes on and take them off (although not always the correct foot)
  • She has her colors mostly down
  • She is an excellent climber
  • She is getting really good at communicating what she is trying to say
  • She loves going outside and picking flowers - she says "more flowers!"
  • She tries to blow the seeds off the dandelions (when they are the white poof), but if she fails she just picks them off and throws them into the air
  • She loves her little brother and he loves her too!
  • Reading, reading, reading!
  • She is such a helper, she can say "help you" and "helper chair" (the step stool) when she wants to help me in the kitchen
  • She likes to bake!
  • She likes to pretend


















So...my kid doesn't like ice cream...

























No comments:

Post a Comment