Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wrecked

Recently I have been feeling...wrecked.

Wrecked in a Jesus sort of way though. Each song, each service, I'm just in tears half the time. I tried to blame it on hormones, but I think it's really more than that. I think God is doing something in my heart and I just cannot put my finger on it. There are so many things swirling around in my head and heart these days that I cannot even seem to put them in proper writing. However, this song in particular has just seemed to be an anthem for me, it seems to put into words something I cannot, it seems to get to the heart of the matter in a way. I have been singing it off and on to my children recently even...

You bring restoration
You bring restoration
You bring restoration
to my soul

You've taken my pain
called me by a new name
You've taken my shame
and in it's place, You give me joy


You take mourning and turn it into dancing
You take weeping and turn it into laughing
You take mourning and turn it into dancing
You take my sadness and turn it into joy

No comments:

Post a Comment